Sunny Brow Day Care
Peter and Val Graveson took over Sunny Brow in 2003, establishing a family-orientated and widely respected childcare business.
What’s your role?
Who do you look after?
We provide high quality pre-school care and education for children from three-months to five years old. We also look after school-age children up to the age of eleven.
What is Sunny Brow’s ethos?
Our aim is to provide a safe, happy place where children learn, grow and have fun.
Your unique selling points?
Our friendly, welcoming fully-trained trained staff carry out their work to the highest standards.
We also have a beautiful, secure and safe environment for children to play, learn and be nurtured.
Our childcare services operate all year round and we have a wonderful outdoor play area, which the children love. Everybody, staff and children alike, particularly enjoy our delicious homemade food.
How many staff?
How many children do you care for?
Who uses you?
Working parents mostly.
What do you pride yourselves on?
A warm, welcoming environment with friendly, caring, qualified staff.
What do the children gain?
- The chance to reach their full potential
- The opportunity to be creative and learn
- A happy and safe environment where they feel secure and welcome, allowing confidence and self-esteem to develop
- The knowledge they are valued as individuals
- The ability to learn to value and be proud of their own work and that of others, as well as their belongings and achievements
- Independence and social skills, preparing them for school and their lives ahead
We aim to laugh and have lots of fun – because we care!